CALENDARIO 2ºA

miércoles, 9 de mayo de 2012

ENGLISH


Hello¡

Trinity exams are coming soon.
Here are some of the questions you can practice.   You can  revise the vocabulary you have in your pupil´s book. (follow the footprints)

What´s your name?

Where do you come from?
I´m from Madrid
Where do you live?
I live in Madrid
How old are you?
I´m eight years old
When is your birthday?
My birthday is ....
Have you got any brothers or sisters?
Yes, I have one brother or Yes, I have one sister or No, I haven´t.
Tell me about you brother: 
What´s your brother´s name?

What´s your sister´s name?

How old is he?

How old is she?
Is he tall? 
Has he got brown eyes? etc...

Have you got a lot of friends?

Who is your best friend?

Have you got any pets?

What day is  it today?

What´s the weather like?

How do you go from home to school?
I go by car, on foot, by bus....

What do you have for breakfast?

Is there a swimming pool in your school?
Yes, there is


Tell me about your house or flat

There are two bedrooms.
There is one living room, a kitchen, etc...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario